Migration & Visa Services

  • Student visas and education consultancy services
  • Information on the types of study courses that are available
  • Counselling for issues related to education and/or migration
  • Partner/Spouse visas
  • Temporary Work Visas
  • Employer sponsored visas
  • Parent visas
  • Permanent residency visas
  • Tourist/Visitor visas
  • Counselling for onshore international students who wish to change courses or colleges/universities
  • Assistance to migrants who have visa or visa application issues
  • Additional assistance for new arrivals, such as orientation, airport pickup and temporary accommodation (if need be)

Join our FB Group page for regular updates on Immigration changes